In 2011, we joined YWAM Los Angeles and began pioneering the Justice 180 anti-trafficking ministry. From there we have grown to become pioneers within and leaders of one of the largest and oldest bases, in the largest missions movement, located in the one of the most influential cities in the world.
To train, develop and equip a generation to discover their identities in Christ, reach the nations, stand for justice, love without limits and change the world. To bring family to a broken world longing to belong. To lead in a way where ordinary people are encountering Jesus and doing extraordinary things to lead others into freedom.
We dream of a world free of slavery. Where those enslaved by the sex industry (whether they are selling, buying or being exploited) are set free. Our dream is to create and partner with prevention efforts to stop the supply, reach those who are being exploited with a message of HOPE, and to create sustainable employment opportunities that offer discipleship and life skill training in order for survivors to rebuild their lives. We are taking our first steps towards our employment goals this fall. Learn more by following us on Facebook.
What We've Achieved
- Pioneered an anti-trafficking movement in Los Angeles.
- Pioneered the Justice Discipleship Training School.
- Trained and equipped over 80 students with a foundation in Christ to be abolitionists and advocates.
- Launched Justice 180 as an non-profit organization.
- Led dozens of local outreaches and multiple overseas outreaches in 6 nations.
- Became the base directors of YWAM Los Angeles.
- Mentored and developed dozens of leaders.
- Helped pioneer the first YWAM United outreach to Athens, Greece.
- Developed staff to reach the city of Los Angeles and the nations.
- Assisted in multiple women leaving the sex industry.
- Began funding our J180 ministry by roasting coffee.
- Purchased our first commercial coffee roaster.
- Currently overseeing approximately 70 staff, 7 training programs, 3 ministries and multiple pioneering efforts and oversees efforts.
- Schooling and raising 4 beautiful kids.
And this is just scratching the surface of the places God has led us and the things you have helped us accomplish.